Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Royal Wedding....

Baa Humbug!  Why should I be excited for Kate?  I mean if it were me marrying William I would completely understand if most women in the world hated me!  Right?!? 

I remember being a little girl and day dreaming about William and I marrying, but I always knew that it was a long shot he would find me...I mean come on I live in Indiana....not even your average Joe from the UK would want to visit Indiana nor find their Bride here..haha!!

So I guess I will just fall in line with all of the other ladies out there and hope that someday I meet the average Joe from Indiana.  In the meantime.....you better believe I will be sitting back and taking notes tomorrow for great ideas to duplicate their wedding for my very own Royal Wedding. Be looking for your invitation in the mail, but don't hangout by the mailbox...it may be several years before I meet my Prince Charming :)

To the happy couple...May your lives be full of love, happiness, and laughter!  CHEERS!



No comments:

Post a Comment